A Streamlined, Client-Focused Experience
Working with a photographer can offer varying client experiences. At Julee Ho Photography, we take all of the friction out of the photography process. By combining tech with unmatched customer service, we’ve created a seamless experience to enable you to get the professional images you need efficiently, without ever sacrificing quality.
Here’s how our process works:
1. Project Chat
Tell us about the scope of your project. Here we’ll also start the conversation about your marketing goals, campaigns and positioning.
2. Proposal Review
We’ll create a proposal for you to approve that clearly outlines your project scope, timeline and the flat rate (straightforward – no hidden costs).
3. Agreement + Retainer
Once the proposal is approved, you’ll be able to sign the agreement and pay the 50% retainer fee – all done securely online.
4. Kickoff Survey
The fun begins! We’ll send over a kickoff survey with the right questions and visual references to enable you to communicate your exact vision with us.
5. Shipment, Shoot & Editing
Whether the shoot is done remotely or on-location, rest assured that we are a highly reliable, client-focused, and creative bunch who will shoot, style and professionally edit the images to be beautifully appetizing. For remote shoots, product shipment will be part of this step.
The photos will be delivered digitally as high-resolution images that will look incredibly crisp and sharp on your website, in social media campaigns, menus, and beyond.
– Are there any additional fees that may not be listed in the proposal? Absolutely not. We believe in straightforward pricing with no surprises.
– What will I need to do? You are welcome to be as hands on or hands off as you want to be! We’ve worked with all types of clients and are here to provide guidance and expertise wherever needed. Never worked with a professional photographer before? No problem! We are here to make this a fun and easy experience for you.
– Will I be responsible for prop rentals? For remote shoots, we have a collection of props that include silverware, dinnerware, ramekins, cutting boards, etc. We'd be happy to use them with no additional cost to you. All of the images you see on this page utilized our props. For on-location shoots, you will be required to provide your own props but we are happy to offer guidance.
– What happens after you complete the photo shoot? We will professionally edit the images and deliver the final high-resolution images to you via Dropbox.
– How does payment work? A 50% retainer fee is required before we can begin an assignment. The remaining balance is due upon receiving the proofs. All payments can be made online via credit card using a secure checkout process.
Do you have additional questions? We encourage you to reach out! Shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org